||Wash your stainless steel flatware by hand during the first weeks of use. Later on it can be put in the dishwasher, but if you want your flatware to stay shiny, we recommend to wash it by hand.
Directly remove stains of food after use.
For hand wash:
- use warm water, a mild soap and a soft sponge
- don’t let is soak too long
- dry immediately
- avoid concentrated acidic detergents
If you decide to clean your cutlery in the dishwasher:
- always pre-rinse
- use a mild detergent in moderate amounts
- place the flatware in the flatware basket with the handles facing down
- do not cram the flatware in the dishwasher
- use the delicate or economic cycle
- when the program is finished, immediately take the flatware out of the dishwasher. Wipe the flatware with a soft towel.